Answer the following questions.
- _____________ will manage my assets if I am unable due to a life threaten illness/injury, Alzheimer’s disease or after my death.
- ______________ will be responsible for raising my children if I am unable due to a life threatening illness/injury, Alzheimer’s disease or after my death?
- _______________ will know what to do with my remains after I die. He/she knows where I want to be buried, scattered or otherwise.
- ________________ will receive all of my assets.
These questions only scratch the surface of items to be addressed during estate planning.
Sample of estate planning documents
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Financial Durable Powers of Attorney
- Advance Health Care Directives/Health Care Powers of Attorney
- HIPAA Authorizations
It is important to seek advice from an estate planning professional. Cost varies depending on the complexity of your situation.
Please give us a call at 1-888-294-1488 if you need a referral to trusted estate attorneys.